Vision: Walker Elementary is committed to developing a community of learners who are safe, respectful, and responsible citizens.
Mission: Empowering all Walker Elementary students to be respectful, responsible, and contributing citizens.
Walker School Pledge
Today is a new day.
I will do my best to be the best.
I will make choices that will help me succeed.
I am the person who is in charge
of the choices I make.
I choose to learn.
I can learn.
I will learn.
Today will be a great day.
Walker Wildcat Song
They always call us Walker Wildcats
They always say we are the best
We can read and we can write
We can do math that is way out of sight
Hip hip hooray for Walker Wildcats
We‘re special in our own way
So give a great big cheer
for the hero of the year,
Walker Wildcats U.S.A.
Walker School Creed
and make great choices
1) We believe student, faculty, staff, families and community members are partners. They should all feel welcome and have a person responsibility in the educational success and culture of our school
2) We believe that all children should be proud of their accomplishments and their school community.
3) We believe all children are a unique, independent spirit that needs to be nurtured and challenged.
4) We believe being respectful, responsible, and caring citizens support teamwork, higher achievement and success in life.
5) We believe teachers have the responsibility to make learning engaging, meaningful, and challenging in a classroom where students feel safe to take risks.
6) We believe learning is a lifelong process for all.